Carbon and Sulfur in Inorganic Materials by the Combustion Infrared Detection Technique
LECO combined our customers' feedback with innovative engineering to develop the CS844, an elemental analyzer designed for wide-range measurement of carbon and sulfur content of primary steels, ores, finished metals, ceramics, and other inorganic materials
using the combustion technique.
Our exclusive MS Windows®-based software, coupled with a boom-mounted touch interface, gives you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Improved IR Cell Design
- Increased precision for more accurate results
- Easily interchangeable, with drop-and-go capabilities
- Increased stability throughout use and lifetime of the cell
- Dual-detector configuration for both carbon and sulfur
Reliable Automation Available
- 10- and 60-position shuttle loaders or integrated robotic process loaders available.
- High-efficiency autocleaner/vacuum system keeps maintenance to a minimum
- Automatic combustion tube service and exchange system
Additional Features and Benefits
- Boom-mounted touch interface for improved ergonomics and intuitive operation
- Pressure-compensated and temperature-controlled gas dose system
- Novel flowpath plumbing minimizes connections to make/break/leak
- Compatible with SmartLine® Remote Diagnostics
Automated Shuttle Loaders
|Optional shuttle loaders provide seamless, automated sequential or non-sequential processing of pre-weighed samples,
ideal for high-throughput laboratories requiring unattended analyses. Dependable stepper motors with low-maintenance rails are used to improve system reliability, and to alleviate the need for manual adjustments. Windows-based software simplifies
the alignment procedure and helps to ensure the system's long-term stability.
Choose either the Shuttle10 Loader, which holds 10 samples, or the Shuttle60 Loader, which holds 60 samples.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY COMBUSTION FURNACE