High Resolution TOFMS
Developed to withstand the rigor of modern analytical demands, the Citius LC-HRT provides high-performance MS capabilities, including acquisition speed, mass accuracy, superior relative isotopic abundance, mass resolution, and dynamic range, all available simultaneously.
LECO's own Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology enables resolution of up to 100,000 FWHM, mass accuracies less than 1 ppm, and acquisition rates up to 200 spectra/second—all with high-integrity isotopic abundance measurements to facilitate rich information content and high-confidence analyte identification.
- Utilizes KADAS® (Kinetic Algorithmic Data Acquisition System) to run in three separate modes of operation under the most demanding acquisition conditions available
- Versatility of ESI, DESI (desorption electrospray), and Nano ESI (Advion NanoMate) ionization source options.
- MSc2 fragmentation technology
- Easy-to-use ChromaTOF-HRT® software system for instrument control, data acquisition, data processing, and data reporting
Below you will find various products and accessories that have been integrated into our Separation Science product line to give you the most powerful tools available on the market.
Liquid & Gas Chromatography
Liquid and gas chromatography featuring the 7890 GC and the 1200 Series UHPLC system. Various inlets and injectors are also available.
Sample Preparation & Automation
Sample preparation and automation solutions for GC and GC/MS designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity, and extend capabilities. Solutions include Liquid/Headspace/SPME injections, Thermal Desorption, and Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX).
Nitrogen generators that operate on house air or a built-in compressor.
A select number of high quality chromatographic columns.
- Citius LC-HRT Brochure
- Application Note: Identifications of Pharmaceuticals using MSc2™ on the Citius™ LC-HRT (-425) (registered only)
- Application Note: Gingko Biloba Flavonoids (-414) (registered only)
- Application Note: Emu Oil (-413) (registered only)
- Application Note: Gingko Biloba Accurate Mass Precursor (-415) (registered only)
- Application Note: Liver Metabolomics (-422) (registered only)
- Application Note: Wine (-418) (registered only)
- Application Note: Drugs of Abuse (-419) (registered only)
- Application Note: Isotopic Abundances FFP (-416) (registered only)
- Application Note: Isotopic Abundance Formula Identification (-417) (registered only)
- Article: Data Preprocessing Method for Liquid Chromatography−Mass Spectrometry Based Metabolomics
- Article: Evolution and Revolution in Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry and its Impact on Research Within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Article: Petroleomics by Ultrahigh-Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- Application Note: Citius LC-HRT Urinary Metabolites (-400) (registered only)