The Established Industry Standard for Metabolomics Applications
Metabolomics presents challenges for both the analytical methods used and the data reduction required to interpret the results. No single analytical technique can be used for complete characterization of the metabolome, and no metabolome has been completely characterized yet. LECO is your partner in providing GC/MS products that have the accuracy, resolving power, and speed to characterize the most complex metabolite profiles, with methods validated at the highest level by the industry’s most demanding researchers.
Learn more about our metabolomics solutions, and see examples of how our products are winning the fight against coelution in our brochure,
Metabolomics Solutions from LECO
For real-world application information using our products, please check out our e-seminar video gallery and technical presentations.
- Pegasus BT GC-TOFMS
Industry-leading sensitivity helps you find and quantify an unlimited number of analytes, while working with proprietary deconvolution algorithms to yield clean, high-quality spectra.
- Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D
GCxGC high resolution MS provides unprecedented ability to investigate complex sample and identify unknown analytes
- Pegasus 4D GCxGC-TOFMS
Four dimensions of analytical resolution offer more complete analysis of the most complex samples
- Pegasus GC-HRT+
GC/MS with industry-leading resolution for high-throughput, high-information content analysis
- LECO/Fiehn Metabolomics Library
ARTICLES & References
Click here to see a listing of our most current metabolomics articles and references.
- Application Note: Liver Drug-Induced Injury—Urine (-302)
- Application Note: Asparagus Metabolites in Urine—SBSE/GCxGC (-325)
- Application Note: Aspen Leaves (-233)
- Application Note: Metabolite Differences in Rat Plasma (-405)
- Application Note: Urine—Diabetic vs. Non-Diabetic (-354)
- Application Note: Enhanced Metabolite Profiling: Hard and Soft Ionization High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (-447)
- Application Note: Tobacco Extracts (-481)
- Application Note: Fish Metabolite - Statistical Compare (-377)
- Application Note: Urine—Diabetic vs Non-Diabetic Using Statistical Compare (-372)
- Application Note: Yeast Metabolite Characterization (-502)
- Application Note: Human Molecular Profiling (-503)
- Application Note: Metabolomics Corn Rice Pegasus BT (-526)
- Application Note: Cosmetics—Pyrolysis GCxGC (-283)
- Bibliography: Metabolomics Articles and References 209-232-003