Glow Discharge Atomic Emission Spectrometer
Our GDS900 Glow Discharge Spectrometer (GDS) offers you state-of-the-art technology designed specifically for your routine elemental determination in most conductive solid matrices. User-friendly Cornerstone® brand software is brought to the platform for increased usability, simplified reporting, and streamlined analysis times—saving you time in your lab.
- The glow discharge source brings a number of advantages including:
- Simple, linear calibrations when compared to other sources
- Controlled excitation that occurs away from the sample surface
- Reduced reference material consumption
- Detection system ensures stability, flexibility, and performance
- Full wavelength coverage from 160 nm to 460 nm
- 50 pm (0.050 nm) resolution to differentiate even the most complex features of bulk spectra
- Automatic cleaning between samples saves time, minimizes matrix effects for increased precision
The GDS900 is ideal for the following applications: steel, iron (including as-cast), aluminum, copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, tungsten, and titanium materials.
GDS900 with nitrogen purge recirculation