CCD-Based Glow Discharge Atomic Emission Spectrometer
The GDS500A CCD-based Glow Discharge Atomic Emission Spectrometer offers you state-of-the-art technology designed specifically for routine elemental determination in most conductive solid materials. By using the glow discharge method, sample material is uniformly sputtered from the surface. The non-thermal nature of the sampling process makes this an excellent technique for difficult applications. It features improved performance, stability, accuracy, and precision, with rugged construction designed to handle the rigors of a production environment.
- Linear calibrations with wide dynamic range
- Uniform sample excitation offers improved precision
- Freedom from metallurgical history
- Low argon gas consumption reduces cost per test
- Quick matrix change with minimal memory effects
- Automatic cleaning between analyses