PEGASUS® BT 4D
GCxGC Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer
The Pegasus BT 4D offers enhanced sensitivity by coupling our benchtop Pegasus BT with our high performance GCxGC thermal modulation system. This combination gives the Pegasus BT 4D the ability to interrogate challenging samples where the best sensitivity is needed. Unique and powerful software and hardware features simplify quantitation, while also dramatically making GCxGC easy to use and understand.
For real-world application information using our products, please check out our e-seminar video gallery and technical presentations.
The enhancement of S/N with the GCxGC modulation process makes what was once unobserved a clearly identifiable analyte. LECO’s ChromaTOF® brand software works seamlessly with the new Pegasus BT 4D to automatically process user data and remove the guesswork involved with analyte identification and quantification. Features such as NonTarget Deconvolution®, Target Analyte Find, library searches, and an easy-to-configure interface, all come together to give users a better GCxGC experience.
Smokers Urine on the Pegasus BT 4D—GCxGC
identifies more analytes; a few identified metabolites shown.
The enhancement of S/N with the GCxGC modulation process makes what was once unobserved a clearly identifiable analyte in your sample.
Multiple Modulation Options Available
- Application Note: Pesticides Spinach Peg BT 4D (-560)
- Application Note: Smokers Urine Peg BT 4D (-557)
- Application Note: Coffee Roast Level Peg BT 4D (-556)
- Application Note: Honey Aroma using FLUX Flow Modulator (-579)
- Application Note: Cannabis Terpene Profiles Peg BT 4D (-558)
- Application Note: PAH Engine Oil Peg BT 4D (-559)
- Application Note: Simply GCxGC Peg BT 4D (-561)
- Application Note: StayClean Ion Source Pegasus BT (-569)
General TOFMS & Other Supported Applications