High Resolution TOFMS
Now with even more sensitivity than ever before, the Pegasus GC-HRT+ is the perfect tool for meeting the challenges of today’s highly complex analytical demands. This high performance mass spectrometer features industry leading mass accuracy, full mass range acquisition with exceptional speed, isotopic abundance, and mass resolution, all available within 1 injection.
LECO's own Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology and novel data acquisition system enables resolution of 50,000 FWHM, mass accuracies less than 1 ppm, and acquisition rates up to 200 spectra/second—all with the goal to facilitate rich analyte finding and high-confidence analyte identification.
For real-world application information using our products, please check out our e-seminar video gallery and technical presentations.
- Encoded Frequent Pushing™ (EFP™) technology greatly expands the analytical capabilities of LECO’s GC-HRT+ and GCxGC-HRT+ instruments, contributing to a significant increase of sensitivity, expanded dynamic range, and much more. Read more about EFP technology by downloading this Technical Brief.
- The FFP not only provides high resolution and sensitivity, but also provides higher orders of TOF focusing which prevents standard TOF dispersion and also allows for broader initial ion beam conditions.
- Harness the power of accurate mass and high resolution mass spectrometry with Spectral Analysis Tools (SAT). This innovative toolkit, paired with ChromaTOF brand software, is designed to streamline identification and relative quantitation of heteroatomics species in either GC or GCxGC data sets. Learn more here.
- KADAS®, our patented ion statistics-based data acquisition system, dramatically reduces noise, ensures mass accuracy and reduces file size.
- High Resolution Deconvolution® (HRD®) deconvolutes and identifies important analytes in complex matrices.
- What else is in your sample? In cases where ambiguity exists, Ultra High Resolution mode combined with HRD will pull apart highly isobaric ions (mass differences ~ 0.02 amu).
Chemical Ionization Source
Save time and effort in your laboratory by easily identifying unknowns and having more confidence in your library hits. The chemical ionization (HR-CI) source for the Pegasus GC-HRT+ allows users to dramatically change their high resolution GC/MS information with never before seen mass accuracy and resolution on pseudo-molecular ions. The Pegasus GC-HRT+ is available with both electron ionization (EI) and chemical ionization (CI) sources, providing the option of comparison with classic library spectra (EI), and preservation of the molecular ion (CI). Together, the HR-CI source and the Pegasus GC-HRT+ provide a complete package for high-throughput/high-information content analysis, with resolution up to 50,000 FWHM, mass accuracies less than 1 ppm, and acquisition rates up to 200 spectra/second—all with high-integrity isotopic abundance measurements to facilitate rich information content and high-confidence analyte identification. Click here to learn more.
LECO’S ACCURATE MASS LIBRARY
Do you want to have the ultimate confidence in your library hit? LECO’s AML allows you to compare accurate mass new sample data against an accurate mass library data set. The AML rank provides a similarity score that uses accurate mass sample data the way it should be used.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Below you will find various products and accessories that have been integrated into our Separation Science product line to give you the most powerful tools available on the market.
Gas chromatography featuring the 7890 GC system. Various inlets and injectors are also available.
LECO's L-Pal3 Automated Sample Injector
Increase the throughput in your lab with our L-PAL3 System
Sample Preparation & Automation
Sample preparation and automation solutions for GC and GC/MS designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity, and extend capabilities. Solutions include Liquid/Headspace/SPME injections, Thermal Desorption, and Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX).
Nitrogen generators that operate on house air or a built-in compressor.
- Application Note: Organic Pollutants (-409)
- Application Note: PCBs in Fish Oil (-408)
- Application Note: Tobacco Pesticide Identification (-478)
- Application Note: Disinfection Byproducts Water (-492)
- Application Note: Liver Metabolomics (-422)
- Application Note: Enhanced Metabolite Profiling: Hard and Soft Ionization High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (-447)
- Application Note: Tobacco Extracts (-481)
- Application Note: Human Molecular Profiling (-503)
- Application Note: Peg GC-HRT Olive Oil Ref Feature (-477)
- Application Note: Comprehensive Analysis of Drug Residues from a Confiscated Pipe: GC-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry with Chemical Ionization to Facilitate Unknown Identification (-435)
- Application Note: Pegasus GC-HRT Cannabinoids (-487)
- Application Note: GHB in Hair (-504)
- Application Note: Light Crude Oil (-410)
- Application Note: Jet Fuel Analysis by High Resolution TOFMS: The Combined Power of EI, CI, and Accurate Mass (-448)
- Application Note: Identification of Components of Polymer Extracts by GasChromatography with EI and CI High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (-449)