LM Series Microindentation Hardness Tester
Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems
Ideal for a production facility or a research lab, our LM Series of Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems offers a variety of models (including analog and digital) with advanced features that can be tailored to meet your unique requirements and budget.
- Load ranges from 1 gf to 2000 gf
- Manual or auto turret
- A variety of objectives, from 2.5X to 100X
- Up to four objectives and two indenters on one turret
- Smaller footprint saves space in your laboratory
Valuable for a variety of applications, including nitrate coating, determining hardness in layers, testing on thin specimens, and welding, to name a few.
LM Series Details
- LM110 Series, economical solution for low volume labs
- LM310 Series, equipped with digital measurement and hardness calculations
- LM810 Series, equipped with digital measurement, hardness calculations, conversions, and statistical hardness information
- LM248AT Dual Indenter, equipped with digital measurement, hardness calculations, conversions, and statistical hardness information
LM Series [PDF]
Explore Metallography Consumables