The MSX432 Series is designed for sectioning large samples of high-alloy and hardened materials. Short contact times per stroke coupled with intense cooling provide the cold-cutting effects required for microstructural examination. Features 17 in (431.8 mm) blade capacity and a 20.1 HP motor.
- Advanced spindle design offers long life and precise sectioning
- Welded steel construction for the production environment
- Large T-slotted table for flexible sample fixturing
- Channeled coolant drainage provides high flow rates and minimal debris build-up
- Integrated Y-table for convenient parallel sectioning
- Isolated table design prevents contamination of linear slides
- 39 gallon (150 L) recirculating system