Oxygen/Nitrogen/Hydrogen by Inert Gas Fusion Infrared and Thermal Conductivity Detection
The ONH836 Oxygen/Nitrogen/Hydrogen Elemental Analyzer is designed for wide-range measurement of oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen content of inorganic materials, ferrous and nonferrous alloys, and refractory materials using the inert gas fusion technique.
The instrument features a custom MS Windows®-based software interface designed specifically for touch-screen operation. Developed by combining long-term research with customer feedback, this easy-to-use software gives you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone® Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Robust Sample Loading Area
- Minimizes atmospheric contamination during sample introduction
- Simplifies routine sample drop mechanism maintenance
- New quick-change disk filter assembly
Optional Automation Available
- Electrode furnace autocleaner available
- 20-position shuttle loader for both crucibles and samples
Additional Features and Benefits
- Boom-mounted touch interface form improved ergonomics and intuitive operation
- Pressure-compensated and temperature-controlled gas dose system
- Novel flowpath plumbing minimizes connections to make/break/leak
- Compatible with SmartLine® Remote Diagnostics.